By the way, I’ll be on the local TV show CU@USC tonight (6:30pm – live), talking about things like communicating science, science and film, and of course the USC Science Film Competition that I run that I’m trying to let students and faculty know about as much as I can. (Perhaps we’ll talk about other topics as well. We shall see.) I’ll also be joined by Simon Wilches-Castro, a student who was in the competition two years ago. He did the lovely animation for the film on fractals, called Yaddda Yadda Yada.
If you watch (live stream here), I hope you enjoy it!
Here’s the film:
On this day on Asymptotia...
- No more comments at Popular Science - 2013
- Fail Lab Episode Two - Sexual Selection! - 2013
- Head Lines - 2011
- ArtWalk Walks... - 2010
- Doomsday Fun and Games - 2009
- Will Explain Physics For Food...? - 2008
- Little Bang - 2008
- Tips on Global Warming - 2007
- ScienceWoman's New Digs - 2007
- Yellow In Miniature - 2006