I was tagged by IP to do this. That’s all I’m saying on the matter.
- Grab the book closest to you.
- Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
- Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
- Name of the book and the author.
- Tag three people.
So here goes:
2) Done. (Assuming they mean sentence, not line, and I counted complete sentences.)
Tie that for an ex-legger in the rich gravy.”
“It beats me,” I said.
“Well, here we are with a guy who ducks out and has fifteen grand in his pants and folks know it.
4) The Big Sleep – Raymond Chandler. (You know, for some reason, I don’t know why, I typed the first sentence into Google. Wouldn’t you know it – it came up! I found a site with the entire book!)