It is Mother’s Day over in the USA today, and although my mum and sister (both mums) are over in the UK where they have Mother’s Day a bit earlier (no, not hours earlier, weeks earlier) I still try to remember to make and send them cards to arrive in time for the USA one. For the card I made for my mum this year I used these spectacular roses I spotted on campus (during the recent festival) in the garden next to the USC Alumni house (it used to be the original USC building some 131 years ago):
Stunning, aren’t they?
I wish all Mothers, far and near, Happy Mother’s Day!
On this day on Asymptotia...
- Old School Writer - 2014
- Cloudy with a Chance of Spaceballs - 2010
- Tales From The Industry XXVIII - Angels, Demons, and Antimatter - 2009
- Jacaranda Time! - 2008
- Good Company - 2008
- Random Web Stuff, I - The Princes - 2008
- The Burning, I - 2007
- Another Seasonal Indicator - 2007
- Endings and Beginnings - 2007
Some Related Asymptotia Posts (not exhaustive):