This is by far the most provocative (and cleverly playful with your expectations) of the episodes so far. See my earlier posts for background on this creative, playful, and grown-up web science series. (List of posts below.) Have a look at the new episide, and stick with it all the way through before passing judgement. Warning – if you’re of the squeamish persuasion, maybe don’t look at it over lunch.
Well done, once again, everyone involved!
Episode embedded below:
On this day on Asymptotia...
- Englert-Higgs - 2013
- CicLAVia October 2012 - 2012
- Looking Back and Forth - 2011
- Margaret Atwood - 2009
- Prize Watch - 2008
- Too Many Events Today - 2007
- Artificial Life? - 2007
- Not Following the Script - 2007
- Queen's Greatest Hits - 2006
- Giant Still Standing - 2006
Some Related Asymptotia Posts (not exhaustive):