How is the line coming along? It is very kind of you to ask (if indeed you were). Well, there it is to the left. (See the previous post for background.) In the end, I abandoned Maple since it was taking way too long to do each point, and just for the simple example. (When I tried to do one sample point of the complicated example it took 24 hours and I stopped it before it was done!) The point is that Maple does not easily […] Click to continue reading this post
Sketches, Drawings, etc
- Thankful for UnThanks
- dublab at LAIH
- Ceiba Speciosa
- Simulated meets Real!
- Pre-Oscar Bash: Hurrah for Science at the Movies?
- Ahead of Myself…
- Coming Along Nicely, Broadly Speaking
- Today I managed to…
- Has Hubble found the Culprit?
- Sometimes there is Smoke without Fire
- LAIH Field Trip: The Natural History Museum!
- Dijkgraaf on Light
- The Visitors