How is the line coming along? It is very kind of you to ask (if indeed you were). Well, there it is to the left. (See the previous post for background.) In the end, I abandoned Maple since it was taking way too long to do each point, and just for the simple example. (When I tried to do one sample point of the complicated example it took 24 hours and I stopped it before it was done!) The point is that Maple does not easily […] Click to continue reading this post
Sketches, Drawings, etc
- The New Improved Scooby-Gang? (Part 2)
- Happy Centennial, General Relativity!
- The New Improved Scooby-Gang? (Part 1)
- One Hundred Years of Certitude
- Anthropological Friends
- A Mexico Meeting
- D-Brane Fun!
- Not the Cafe from Hell…
- That Dilemma Again
- Five zeros!
- It’s Time
- Gravity on the Horizon!
- That Serial Film Crime…
- Back to Basics
- Screen Junkies – The Martian, Science, and Problem-Solving!