That was a fantastic day! Worth all the preparation. I am too exhausted to tell you much about it in person, but why not look at some of the descriptions of the talks and other activities that were put up on the TEDYouth blog? You can see a report from … Click to continue reading this post
Sketches, Drawings, etc
- Ceiba Speciosa
- Simulated meets Real!
- Pre-Oscar Bash: Hurrah for Science at the Movies?
- Ahead of Myself…
- Coming Along Nicely, Broadly Speaking
- Today I managed to…
- Has Hubble found the Culprit?
- Sometimes there is Smoke without Fire
- LAIH Field Trip: The Natural History Museum!
- Dijkgraaf on Light
- The Visitors
- Flowers of the Sky
- In Print…!
- Experiments with Colour
- LAIH Luncheon – Ramiro Gomez