…Progress? I hope so. I lost about 7 hours yesterday. Hours that I’d planned for working on the slides for TEDYouth and (mostly) finishing them. There was a weird problem on the computer I use that seemed to seep into Illustrsator as well. Somehow dragging a file to copy or move it somewhere else would not work, and this meant that in Illustrator if you tried to drag an object to a new position, it would fail to complete the operation, generating a copy in the place you moved it to but not erasing the original… It would then freeze. I tested this out in so many different ways to see that it was not damaged objects or files… then eventually decided to reinstall the entire operating system (Lion). Of course, this is no [...] Click to continue reading this post
Sketches, Drawings, etc
- ZoochosisCOM on Fail Lab Episode 12 – Finale
- Mary Cole on Fail Lab Episode 11 – Failure
- jinborneo on Fail Lab Episode 11 – Failure
- ZoochosisCOM on Fail Lab Episode 11 – Failure
- Gwlio on Fail Lab Episode 10 – Disaster!
- Clifford on Fail Lab Episode 8 – Testicles
- Rob J on Fail Lab Episode 8 – Testicles
- ZoochosisCOM on Fail Lab Episode 10 – Disaster!
- jinborneo on Fail Lab Episode 10 – Disaster!
- Back to Bilbo, Again - Asymptotia on Evolution of a Poor Joke
- The Science of Speed: Week Ending 11/14/13 » on Consulting for a Cat…
- Amy on Why Do I Study Physics?
- jinborneo on Fail Lab Episode 9 – Aggression
- jinborneo on Why Do I Study Physics?
- USCDornsife on Why Do I Study Physics?