It will be held at UCLA, and there’s a great line up of speakers. As I’ve said here before, graduate students are especially encouraged to come…
…since special effort is made to make sure that each talk begins with a pedagogical portion to help non-experts in that subfield navigate and see the motivation.
The speakers and talks are:
- “Warped AdS/(C)FT correspondences”, Stephane Detournay (KITP)
- “The AdS3/CFT2 correspondence, modularity and extremal CFTs”, Christoph Keller (Caltech)
- “Infrared Divergences in dS/CFT”, Arvind Rajaraman (UC Irvine)
“Supergravity instabilities of non-supersymmetric quantum critical points”, Krzysztof Pilch (USC)
- “AdS/CFT applied to condensed matter physics: A top-down approach”, Martin Ammon (UCLA)
- “Scale vs conformal invariance from holography”, Yu Nakayama (Caltech)
See here for schedule and travel information. (It will be updated a few more times before the event.).
See you there, perhaps!
Some Related Asymptotia Posts (not exhaustive):